Carpets typically last for between five to fifteen years. It’s a given that carpets won’t last forever, but how long yours last will depend on various factors—including if there are pets in the home and how often professional pet urine odor removal is utilized through the years.
There are some key indicators that it’s time to replace carpet—like how worn it is, and if there are damages, stains, or odors.
When you care for your carpets on a routine basis with pet urine odor removal from Supreme Clean Chem-Dry, your floors will last even longer. Investing in new carpet could be a good move if your carpet has any of the following:
When To Replace Your Carpet
- The carpet is in heavily trafficked areas.
- The carpet is more than 20 years old.
- Physical indicators are present like tearing, fading, matting, and wrinkling.
- There are stubborn, irreparable stains.
- Lingering odors, mold, or mildew are present.
- You’ve noticed an increase in allergy or respiratory symptoms that could be caused by your carpet.
Pet Urine Odor Removal
A crucial way to preserve your carpet and ensure its longevity is treating pet odors and stains on a routine basis.
If there are pets in your home, vacuum at least 2-3 times per week, and have carpets professionally cleaned on a quarterly basis.
Chem-Dry pet urine odor removal powerfully breaks down and extracts potent odors crystals left deep within carpet after pets relieve themselves on the floor. With us in your corner, your carpets can last longer and smell fresh for years to come.