One of the most basic yet important services to stay on top of around the home is carpet cleaning in Houston, Texas. We encourage our customers to schedule their professional cleanings at least on an annual basis—more often if needed.
And when we do come for your carpet cleaning appointment, we’re here to help you get the most out of it! That all starts with preparing beforehand to make sure you get the best possible results.
Here’s some of our expert advice for ensuring your carpets get the deepest clean.
How To Prepare For Professional Carpet Cleaning
- Open up your space and expose your carpets by clearing out furniture and other bulky items. This can help make sure every square inch of your carpets gets a deep clean.
- Lift up or tie the bottoms of curtains and drapes. This helps ensure they don’t drag on the floor, get in the way of carpet cleaning equipment, or get wet in the carpet cleaning process.
- Keep your walls in mind when moving furniture and also carpet-cleaning equipment from room to room. Do your best to avoid dings and scuffs on your walls.
- If you have the time, vacuum your carpets before the pros have arrived. Many carpet cleaners will do this for you, but it can help speed up the process if you do it first.
- Throughout your appointment for carpet cleaning in Houston, Texas, try your best to keep pets off of carpets. Pet hair can stick to damp carpets, so keeping this to a minimum can help guarantee a deeper clean.
Carpet Cleaning in Houston, Texas
If you have an appointment coming up for carpet cleaning in Houston, Texas, these tips can help make sure it goes smoothly and yields the highest quality results.
It also matters to give your carpets adequate time to dry. And with Chem-Dry’s unique carbonated cleaning method, yours can be dry in a matter of hours—not days like with traditional steam cleaning methods.
Schedule your appointment for carpet cleaning in Houston, Texas today!